I have decided to go green on all my kids toys and, sadly, I left my kids feeling gloom as I packed away all the toxic toys.
Why toxic? I recently found out (while watching a movie called The Human Experiment) that most toys contain toxins such as BPA, Phthalates, PVC, and lead (among other things). I found “non-toxic” toys at Marshalls by a company called “Green Toys.” In fact, they were on sale; one was for $2 and the second for $5. My son and daughter were pretty excited, so, I went for it. The box states that they are free from BPA, PVC, lead and Phthalates. I was compelled to purchase them.
What do you think? Do you have any experience with these toys?
The company has a website: